There are times when a loved one needs more than what can be provided for in their home. Family caregivers may notice that distressing symptoms are increasing, pain has become more difficult to manage, or they may simply begin to feel overwhelmed.
Periodically, a person coping with a serious illness requires short-term care for symptom management. If this happens, there is The Delaware Hospice Center.
The Delaware Hospice Center offers an alternative to hospital care, combining state-of-the-art technology with specialized, expert 24-hour care in a spacious and tranquil environment.
As an alternative to going to the hospital, The Center enables loved ones to be comfortable and safe when symptoms or pain arise. At the Center, we can provide pain control, symptom management and handle medical crisis beyond what can be provided in the home setting.
Your loved one can always go back home when symptoms improve and stay in our care. At our Center you never have to worry about leaving our continuum of care. We’ll stay in tune and dedicated to their needs, so you have less to worry about.
But often the best way to share how our Center can help is through the words of those who experience care at The Delaware Hospice Center.
Here’s a few things they have to say:
– For sure very comfortable and peaceful. My husband passed in Milford, the Hospice the staff was wonderful. And yes God bless them for all their kindness and support.
– They were wonderful to my mom they brought in a bed so I could stay beside her the entire time.
– I know they are AWESOME!
– They truly are wonderful people! Thank you for taking care of my Mom!
– They are wonderful! Without them I would not have been able to keep my husband home with me. Forever grateful.
– One of the most caring and loving places you can ever, ever be. Thank you to ALL for the love you have shared with many friends and many members of my immediate family. As well as the in-home care you provided for my husband.
– The place is so wonderful including the staff! We got the best care!
– A caring place to be when you need the help you are not able give anymore, they were good to my Brother.
– This is a great place; my husband was here in March. They had a place for me to sleep and I was able to stay 24/7. The staff was great, the aides were wonderful and really cared about my husband. I had some (Teddy) bears made by the Hospice center from my husband’s clothes.
– They were wonderful to my mom and our family.
– Fantastic organization! Angels!!