If you are looking for a rewarding work experience and you want to be part of a diverse team of people who take care, compassion and professional excellence to the highest level we want you to consider Delaware Hospice. Our employees tell us they love working here. They are pleased to have a positive impact on patients and families when they need help the most; they appreciate working with high caliber professionals.
Delaware Hospice conducts a salary survey every two years to ensure our salaries are competitive nationally, regionally and locally against other similar healthcare organizations. We understand that you want to take care of yourself and your family. We offer benefits that start on the same day you do.
In addition, we offer:
- Competitive Compensation program updated regularly against local and regional competitors
- Collaborative team environment
- Flexible full-time and part-time schedules for most clinical positions
- Paid vacation during the first year of employment
- Fun contests to promote a healthy lifestyle
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan for Full-time employees
- Reimbursement for certification fees, and tuition assistance
- Employee Assistance Program that includes services to your family members at no cost to you
- Employee Referral Program—refer your friends and we’ll pay you a bonus
- Because Delaware Hospice is committed to Wellness both internally and externally, flu immunizations are required for all employees beginning employment after January 1, 2018