Please contact the Joint Commission’s Office of Quality Management to report any concerns or register complaints about a Joint Commission-accredited health care organization by either calling 1 (800) 994-6610 or emailing email@example.com.
If your concerns are not urgent you are encouraged to express anything you need to communicate through our online form.
Our people love to hear that they were appreciated and we’ll make sure they receive your kind words. We would also like to hear of any shortcomings you may have experienced. Thank you for choosing Delaware Hospice.
Nondiscrimination Policy (1.25)
As a recipient of Federal financial assistance, Delaware Hospice, Inc. does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, sex, or age in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of its programs and activities, whether carried out by Delaware Hospice directly or through a contractor or any other entity with which Delaware Hospice arranges to carry out its programs and activities.
This statement is in accordance with the provisions of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, and Regulations of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services issued pursuant to these statutes at Title 45 Code of Federal Regulations parts 80, 84, and 91.
Delaware Hospice, Inc.:
- provides appropriate aids and services without charge and in a timely manner including qualified interpreters, for people with disabilities;
- provides language assistance including translated documents and oral interpretation free of charge and in a timely manner;
- provides information about how to obtain aids and services;
- provides direction in how to contact the employee responsible for compliance;
- provides information about the availability of a grievance procedure and how to contact the Office of Civil Rights to file a discrimination complaint.
Any person who believes she or he has been subjected to discrimination may file a complaint with the Section 504 Coordinator (Policy 1.24). It is against the law for Delaware Hospice to retaliate against anyone who files a complaint or cooperates in the investigation of a complaint.
In case of questions, please contact:
Delaware Hospice, Inc.
Associate Director, Human Resources, Section 504 Coordinator
Department of Health and Human Services guidance http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/civilrights/clearance/index.html Affordable Care Act, Section 1557