This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
If you have any questions, you should contact the Website Owner at email@example.com
3. Not Medical Advice
Please note that the information presented on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. You may want to discuss this information with your healthcare provider in order to determine whether hospice care may be appropriate in your situation.
4. Content Access
If you contact us through the Website, you must provide your accurate email address, and you may not use false information or impersonate another person or company in providing your email address. By using the Website or by subscribing to our mailing list, you consent to the Website Owner collecting and using your personal information in accordance with the Website Owner’s Privacy Statement. You can read the Privacy Statement here
The Website Owner reserves the right to vary the content hosted on the Website and does not guarantee that any content that we provide or link to will remain available. The Website Owner is under no obligation to provide any content. Any and all content on the Website will be provided, modified or removed in the Website Owner’s sole discretion.
5. Intellectual Property and Limitations on Use of the Website
All content and services provided by the Website Owner belong to the Website Owner or are licensed to the Website Owner. The Website Owner or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights in the content and services. The content and services provided are solely for your personal use, and we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-sublicensable right and license to use the Website, download files from the Website and store files from the Website on your computer for your personal use only. Your computer may also temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials, and you may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes.
Except as otherwise expressly permitted herein, you must not sublicense, distribute, sell, supply, publicly display, reproduce, republish, download, store, transmit, modify, create derivative works of, adapt, amend, incorporate, merge, or otherwise alter any content or services provided by or through this Website. You must not remove or replicate any logo, copyright or proprietary notices, legends, symbols, labels, watermarks, signatures or any other like marks affixed to or embedded in the content or services. You must not carry out any act or omission or permit any act or omission to take place that infringes or is likely to infringe any intellectual property rights owned or used by the Website Owner or its licensors or otherwise relating to the Website.
In addition to the foregoing, you must not:
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text of any content.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies or materials from this Website.
The Company name, the term Delaware Hospice, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners./
7. Disclaimer of Representations and Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee, represent or warrant that any content or any file available for downloading from this Website or from sites affiliated with this Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for restoration of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY SITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ANY CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CONTENT LINKED TO BY THE WEBSITE, WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CONTENT LINKED TO BY THE WEBSITE, WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BY NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
8. Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY SITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT OR ITEMS ACCESSED THROUGH OR ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER SITES OR ANY CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER SITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The Company retains sole discretion in handling its legal defense and strategy even with your indemnification, and you agree to cooperate with the Company so we can execute our strategy.
10. Prohibited Uses
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another User or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses, screen names or user names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us in our sole discretion, may harm the Company or Users or expose them to liability.
- In any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
Additionally, you agree not to:
11. User Content
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic devise, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The Website contains various forms and other interactive features (the “Interactive Services”) that allow users to submit or transmit content or materials (collectively, “User Content”) to us on or through the Website. Any User Content will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Content on the Website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material. We expressly disclaim any liability or responsibility relating to any information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us.
By submitting information, you agree not to:
- Share or post someone else’s personal information or any information that would cause embarrassment or distress to any person or entity./li>
- Impersonate anyone relating to the Company or the Website, any other Users, or any other person or entity./li>
- Include content that infringes any intellectual property or similar rights, including the copyrights and trademarks of any person or entity. /li>
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable./li>
- Make derogatory, inflammatory, threatening or harassing comments, including without limitation about the Company, the Website, or any User, or transmit any information, data, text, files, links, writings, communications or other materials that are or may be, in the Company’s sole discretion, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, profane, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or discriminatory./li>
- Embed links to other websites.
13. Links on the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained on Website pages or in website posts or in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
14. Geographic Restrictions
The owners of the Website have their operations in the State of Delaware, and the servers on which your information is stored are located throughout the United States and the world. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
15. Third Parties
The provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to this Agreement.
16. Changes to the Website
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any services or material we provide on the Website, including without limitation any content, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to Users.
Although we generally add new content to the Website on a regular basis, the Website’s existing content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
17. Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
All information that we collect on this Website is subject to our Privacy Statement
. By using the Website, you consent to all actions taken by us with respect to your information in compliance with the Privacy Statement.
18. Linking to the Website
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal, does not damage our reputation, and does not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express, written consent.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content with which they are displayed. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
19. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods is explicitly excluded from this agreement.
21. Limitation on Time to File Claims
22. Waiver and Severability
23. Entire Agreement
constitute the sole and entire agreement (the “Agreement”) between you and the Company with respect to the Website, and supersede all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations and warranties, both written and oral, with respect to the Website.
24. Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Delaware Hospice Inc., 630 Churchmans Road, Suite 200, Newark, DE 19702
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to the Website Owner at firstname.lastname@example.org